0 Comment(s) 24 View(s)
Matar paneer reicipe in cast iron skillet
We all love a straightforward Paneer curry recipe , don’t we. This recipe for creamy Matar Paneer is straightforward and lip-smacking. Serve this classic northindian curry
- Ingredients for the bottom Gravy
- 125 g sliced onions / one giant Onion
- 400 g Tomato Puree
- 1 “ginger
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 inexperienced hot pepper
- 1 Tsp Cumin Seeds
- 15 Cashew bats
- Other Ingredients for Matar Paneer
- 1 Tsp oil
- 1 Tbsp + one Tsp Coriander Powder
- 2 Tsp Cumin Powder
- 2 Tsp Garam Masala
- 1/2 Tsp hot pepper Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Cardamom Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Black Pepper
- Salt to style
- 1 Tsp Kasuri methi
- 1/2 Tsp Sugar
- 1/2 Tsp juice
- 250 g Paneer cubed
- 11/2 Cup inexperienced Peas
- 1 Cup Water Add a lot of PRN
- coriander leaves
- In a liquidiser jar, add onions, ginger, garlic, inexperienced chillies, cashew bats and cumin seeds. mix to a sleek paste. Set the onion paste aside.
- Blend 400g of canned tomatoes into a puree or or else grind three giant tracheophyte tomatoes to a puree and set it aside.
- Heat oil in a very pan, add onion paste. Saute for many minutes till they start to brown. Add a pinch of salt and turmeric and saute till water is sort of gaseous.
- Add the tomato puree. Saute on high for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the spice powders – hot pepper powder, cardamom powder,coriander powder, cumin powder and garam masala and blend well. Saute till the oil begins to separate and mixture begin to go away the dimensions of the pan.
- Add inexperienced peas and saute well.
- Add one Cup of water and permit this mixture to cook for one more three minutes.
- At this stage, add paneer cubes, kasuri methi, salt, pepper, sugar, juice and saute for two minutes. Check for style and add a lot of seasoning/ spices PRN. Check for consistency and consequently add a lot of heat water as desired.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve homestyle Matar Paneer